🛡️ ProServeIT Academy's Cybersecurity Class recordings are now available. Access the recordings here.
Utilize artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities to collect, detect, investigate, and respond to incidents in real time.
As a certified Microsoft Solutions Partner for Security, you can be confident that we have the expertise to help you safeguard your entire organization with integrated security, compliance, and identity solutions.
It is not an optional but a necessary risk mitigation measure, and it is not an “IT” decision but a “business” decision. It is and should be one of the top priorities for all c-suite leaders. We are here to help you navigate through your cybersecurity journey with a structured framework.
• Panic and frustration from not knowing what to do with a cyber attack
• Worried that a cyber attack would jeopardize the business
• Invasion of privacy of valuable and sensitive information
• Overwhelmed with too much information about preventing cyber attacks
• Stressed from the lack of in-house cybersecurity staff
• Fear of losing important information
• Understand the cyber threat trends and best practices
• Ensure your business continuity
• Protect your reputation and instill trust
• Optimally prepared for threats in a proactive manner
• Have qualified security experts at the tip of your fingers
• Detect if hackers have already compromised your environment
ProServeIT is here throughout your entire Cybersecurity Journey from discovery, to level up, and ongoing managed services.
Our team of certified cybersecurity experts will work with you to build a plan for success that aligns your business objectives and IT strategy. We will help you accelerate your digital transformation journey to ensure that your cybersecurity is reliable, secure, cost-effective, and scalable.
After the level 1 discovery/assessment engagement, based on your needs and requirements, here are some of the ways we can help you level up your cybersecurity.
Turning Azure Sentinel on is similar to installing an alarm system for your house - you want the experts to do it for you!
Azure Sentinel helps provide confidence in your defenses by alerting you when there's an abnormality and proactively taking action against potential threats before they become a bigger problem.
(depending on your organization's Secure Score)
Designed for organizations who have a Microsoft 365 license and use Exchange Online, Mailbox Guardian scans your environment, then provides a secure score, a list of recommendations to follow, and implementation of IT security tools to protect your mailboxes going forward.
Manufacturing 1,000 - 5,000
Business challenges they were experiencing:
• The organization’s tenant was constantly under attack.
• High-level executives were being impersonated.
• Users working remotely without a clear path on how to securely access corporate resources.
How they leveled up from Level 1:
• Identity protection features were put in place.
• Eliminated the risk of a potential account compromise.
• A set of standardized email and AI- driven protection rules were put in place.
Taking it to the next level from Level 2:
• A Zero-Trust security framework was implemented.
• Enhanced email protection features added an extra layer of protection.
• All devices are fully managed, meaning more control on corporate applications & data.
In this Endpoint Management with Security Workshop we will show you how to leverage intelligent security, risk-based controls, zero-touch provisioning, advanced analytics, and deep integration to the Microsoft products you already use.
In the Secure Identities and Access Workshop we will help you find identity risks happening now in your environment, gain insights on your application landscape, and improve your identity security posture.
As IT becomes more strategic, the importance of security grows daily. In this workshop you'll get an overview of Azure Sentinel along with insights on active threats to your Microsoft 365 cloud and on-premises environments with a Microsoft Sentinel Workshop.
Every house needs a solid foundation before the main floor is built. The underpinning of any modern framework for technology needs to have security at the forefront. There is plenty of evidence of the negative ramifications and negative impact of ignoring or not prioritizing security. Incidents are consistently featured on the news and we help many organizations who experience some form of compromise on a regular basis.
What it means to have security as the foundation of your Technology Strategy Framework is, as you’re making technology investment decisions, you want to make sure that the new technologies are secured by design and that they’re not going to introduce any additional risks to your business.
With inboxes being the first point of entry, providing end-users with safe computing best practices significantly reduces the risks of a potential cyber-breach. This free eBook includes practical tips that can be applied immediately to protect your organization from harm.