The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this web site, www.proserveit.com, and all its content.
ProServeIT does not collect personally identifiable information about individuals except when such individuals specifically provide such information to us on a voluntary basis. “Personally identifiable information” is identifying information about an individual such as a name, address, e-mail address or phone number.
ProServeIT may collect:
- IP addresses and or domain names (where applicable) of visitors to the website
- The e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail
- Information volunteered by a consumer or partner, such as survey information and/or site registrations
ProServeIT may use IP addresses and domain names to help diagnose problems and to administer the website. In addition, the information ProServeIT collects is used to:
- Improve the content of the website
- Customize the content and layout of the site’s pages for individual customers
- Notify consumers about updates to the site
- Respond to requests for information
- Send newsletters
- Assess applications such as partner and job applications
- Contact consumers for marketing purposes
The information gathered is not shared with third parties for commercial purposes.
Certain ProServeIT.com’s webpages are accessible by invitation only. ProServeIT will send an email containing a link to a private site created specifically for the intended user (the “micro-site”). Information that a user provides within a micro-site may be used:
- For permission purposes
- For tracking information on how often users access their micro-site
- To determine which documents users view, so ProServeIT can acquire feedback on the effectiveness of its content
Links to third-party web sites