#Empower2021, a full-day virtual conference co-hosted by ProServeIT & Microsoft on January 27th, 2021, is designed specifically for nonprofits and charities, both small and large, to help them be empowered to scale their mission!
There will be four streams: Leadership; IT; Fundraising; and Marketing.
Join us to learn, connect, and be empowered to scale your mission!
The virtual door to our conference will be open 3 weeks in advance for you to enjoy on-demand, bonus content throughout January.
All session recordings will be available for 3 months post-conference.
The conference agenda is continuously being built as more speakers are confirmed. This event page will continue to be updated as more information becomes available.
2. Panel - Better ways to manage risks to focus your energy on your mission
4. Chaos to Clarity: Reinventing your Life in turbulent times for greater clarity, joy and fulfilment
5. Digital Transformation for Nonprofits - with Stories!
6. Radial adoptability technology roadmap for nonprofits
7. No Tech Talk Cybersecurity Tips for Executives - for both professional and personal life
5. Azure Sentinel, Democratizing Enterprise-Grade Security Solutions
6. Datacenter Migration with CAF - Best Practices
7. Change Management Best Practices
8. Microsoft Licensing Plans and Prices for Nonprofits
2. Multi-channel fundraising tactics and strategies of 119 nonprofits
3. Effective project management using Microsoft Teams & Planner app
We do our part to help you continue scale your mission. Our objective with #Empower2021 is to serve, support, and empower you. Join us. Let us help you make a difference.
This annual conference is our biggest annual giveback initiative that we are very much proud of. We truly enjoy all aspects of planning and hosting the conference. We want to hear from partners who would like to join the ride!
Have an opportunity to connect with more than 5,000+ people in the nonprofit sector.
Host a session(s) and have a virtual booth to build relationships directly with your target audience.
Put your brand in front of the entire #Empowe2021 community with your logo and hyperlink to your website.