#Empower2021 is a full-day virtual conference designed specifically for nonprofits and charities, small and large. The objectives of the event are to provide premium content curated for nonprofits and charities and an opportunity to be fully immersed in the event - just the way that you’d feel at an in-person conference!
#Empower2021 has four streams, with 3 to 8 sessions per stream:
In addition, there will be three featured keynote sessions and six bonus sessions.
You will have access to the platform one month before the event, the day of the event, and up to three months after the event.
This annual conference takes place on January 27th, 2021. This page will continue to be updated as more information, including session descriptions and sponsor details, become available.
Join us on January 27th, 2021 to learn, connect, and be empowered!
Do you want the value of a conference (i.e. access to the experts and knowledge) in the most resource-efficient manner? Our virtual conference is for you!
Keynote session plus 30+ breakout sessions to choose from. Attend the sessions most relevant to you and access all the session recordings post-conference for a year.
Sort through the clutter and get to the valuable stuff that is the most up-to-date and relevant to your organization. This full-day virtual conference is packed with just that!
1. Digital Transformation for Nonprofits - with Stories!
2. Panel - Better ways to manage risks to focus your energy on your mission
5. Radial adoptability technology roadmap for nonprofits
6. No Tech Talk Cybersecurity Tips for Executives - for both professional and personal life
5. Azure Sentinel, Democratizing Enterprise-Grade Security Solutions
6. Datacenter Migration with CAF - Best Practices
7. Change Management Best Practices
8. Microsoft Licensing Plans and Prices for Nonprofits
3. Effective project management using Microsoft Teams & Planner app
2. Storytelling, the key to successful content marketing
3. Video, the king of content marketing
4. SEO 101 for nonprofits
5. Outreach that simply works
6. Virtual event, the future of event marketing