Cloud Readiness Assessment
Cloud computing is becoming an important platform for business data, providing an environment where business data may be rapidly shared over the Internet in a secure manner. Public and private clouds offer many opportunities to improve business productivity and ROI. However, there are several cloud-based solutions available and you need to know if cloud computing is right for your business and, if so, which solution is your best fit.
Let ProServeIT help you make those decisions. We can offer you a Cloud Assessment to help you make the many decisions on adopting a cloud environment. We can evaluate your business needs and technical requirements and make recommendations for a cloud-based infrastructure tailored to your company. Our cloud assessment will including an examination of your existing environment, your business requirements and future goals, the type of data you produce, and your requirements for access and data security.
From this information gathering, our Microsoft cloud-certified consultants can recommend the best tailored cloud service(s) to help you achieve maximum ROI. And, we’ll provide you with a full white-board session to explain in detail what we propose and give you the information you need to make an informed decision on adopting a public or private cloud environment.
- Achieve economies of scale – Increase volume output or productivity with fewer people. Your cost per unit, project or product plummets.
- Reduce spending on technology infrastructure – Maintain easy access to your information with minimal upfront spending. Pay as you go (weekly, quarterly or yearly), based on demand.
- Globalize your workforce inexpensively – People worldwide can access the cloud, provided they have an Internet connection.
- Less personnel training is needed – It takes fewer people to do more work in a cloud, with a minimal learning curve on hardware and software issues.
- Improve accessibility – You have access anytime, anywhere, making your life so much easier.
Small to large sized companies that are looking for a powerful and reliable hosted productivity solution in the cloud to centralize computing management with a minimum investment in hardware and software.
- Document client business requirements and expectations.
- Assessment of your current environment and recommendations for how a cloud-based solution is may be right for your business computing.
- Recommendations on how to move to a full-cloud or hybrid cloud-on premise environment.
Varies according to the size of the company and its business goals and requirements.